Delivery of sodium sulphate is made in frames of long-term contracts and single purchase orders.
We are ready to arrange deliveries at different terms by trucks, railway or maritime transport.
Own wagon fleet, well-developed transport routes and partnerships with reliable suppliers of logistics in different countries allow us to guarantee timely and flexible delivery of our product to the customers.
Sodium Sulphate is dispatched from the factory of JSC Kuchuksulphate located at Stepnoe Ozero, Blagovescheskiy district, Altai region, Russia.
Please, indicate in your inquiry:
- name and address of your company
- city / destination port, country
- quantity to deliver
- delivery terms (Incoterms - 2020)
- packing type
- intended period of dispatch from the factory / delivery to the destination point
- big bags with the capacity of 1000, 1400 or 2000 kg. They can be placed on the certified pallets.
- polypropylene bags with the capacity of 25 or 50 kg.
- standard or frigo trucks
- covered wagons
- sea containers (20’ FCL, 40’ FLC)
- conventional vessels
Compliance with national and international norms and standards
Sodium sulphate produced by JSC Kuchuksulphate is a natural, ecologically clean product of high quality produced from the natural raw material from the Kuchuk deposit.
Production of sodium sulphate is regulated by TR (ТУ) 2141-084-56238216-2010 “Natural Sodium Sulphate. Technical regulations” developed in accordance with the current GOST, norms and rules.
In cooperation with the well-known Russian research institutions, JSC Kuchuksulphate monitors and develops the Kuchuk deposit, taking care about environment protection and preservation of the natural wealth for further generations.